get rich your way
“Getting Rich Your Own Way” by Brian Tracy is a solid text on how to be successful in your financial affairs. With the advice Tracy gives in this book, the reader can create a road map to financial success. With a little hard work and sweat, the reader can achieve success from that roadmap.
Over the years, I have enjoyed many of Tracy’s books and audio programs. I also enjoyed watching him speak on DVD once or twice. I found this book especially insightful on what it takes to achieve fortunes, or as the title says, get rich.
Don’t misrepresent this book for a get-rich-quick scheme. In fact, Tracy says it may take patience and it will certainly take effort. But if he has the right attitude and is willing to do whatever it takes, Tracy’s advice and guidance in this book will help him on his way to riches beyond what he’s currently attained.
The book begins with a very motivating introduction where Tracy covers topics such as the difference between success and failure, starting from scratch, how you can do it, the differences between rich and poor, and the encouragement that you can learn what you need to learn.
The book then has ten chapters covering the following topics:
1. Learn How To Get Rich: Why People Don’t Get Rich, Five Ways To Stay Poor, Five Ways To Get Rich, Definition Of Wealth, Finding A Need And Filling It, Big Fortunes And Small Ideas, An Idea Is All you need needs, maximize your assets and become a person without limits.
2. Become a money magnet: change your way of thinking, change your life, all causality is mental, hope for the best, become a living magnet, like inside, like outside, the laws are neutral, what you put determines what what do you receive negative thinking drives money away, think like the rich think, settle for the long haul, learn what you need to learn, the big truth, you’ll see it when you believe it, decide to pay the price, not for everyone, get serious, take charge of yourself, you must want it enough, your reasons, achieve your goals, think long term, give yourself a raise, the magic of visualization, control your internal dialogue, practice affirmations, you can do it, feed your mind with mental protein, surround yourself with the right people, sleep, imagine your ideal life, the golden hour, millionaire habits, the helm of the day.
3. Invest for Success: The School of Financial Planning, Invest the Way the Rich Invest, Your Own Business, Income-Generating Real Estate, Development Land, Liquid Investments, Stocks and Bonds, Investment Alternatives Available to You , where to put your money conservatively, investing in the stock market, investing in mutual funds, different ways to invest and protect your money carefully.
4. Start with nothing: the golden chain, the statistics are terrible, four steps to financial success, five ways to get rich, the starting point of wealth, pay first, work hard and save your money, attract money what do you want, start from scratch, pleasure and pain, the wedge strategy to financial success, dont lose money, strategies of the rich, change your personality, the truth about entrepreneurship, reasons for entrepreneurial failure, entrepreneurial success is predictable , Get going. work experience, learn while you earn, five keys to business success, use your job as a springboard, do research, practice the 10/90 rule, study successful businesses, five rules of entrepreneurship, network marketing opportunities, money in your mailbox, get connected , start small, trade time for experience, seven steps to business success, be action-oriented, seize the opportunity, and seven steps to financial independence.
5. Build Your Own Business: The Failure Rate Is High, Seven Principles for Business Success, The Three Factor, Questions You Need to Ask and Answer to Succeed in Business, The Big Marketing Questions, Get in the Game, test your idea before you invest, do quick and cheap market research, test market your product or service, how to build a profitable business, and business opportunities are everywhere.
6. Marketing and Selling Anything: Marketing and Sales Defined, The Marketing Mix, Five Rules for Selling Anything, Anywhere, Five Questions to Answer, Selling Your Product or Service, Multiple Ways to Sell, Starting Small , grow slowly, master the art of selling, control income, opportunity gap analysis, get free publicity, opportunities everywhere and just do it.
7. Get the money you need: Ignorance is holding you back, lack of money, money is available everywhere, determinants of credit, choosing the right business for you and you can start today.
8. Think and get rich: you are a potential genius, why creativity is so important, use your intelligence more, multiply your results, like inside, like outside, stimulate your thinking, the qualities of genius, think more creatively, ways of Get Rich Your Way, clarity is essential and evaluate your ideas.
9. Learn from the best: copy the best of your business, the qualities of the greats, think like a champion, follow the leaders, the qualities of leadership, find your own acres of diamonds, become an apprentice, rent or buy the knowledge. you need, ask for advice, study successful companies and learn by trial and error.
10. Lead the field: three paths, the common denominators, the secrets of health, wealth and happiness, put your career on the fast track and become a person without limits.
As you can see, this book covers a lot of area. And neither area may apply to her situation, but I’m sure you’ll find tips and advice from Tracy that, if applied, will improve her financial future. In addition, the ideas presented in this book can help him think about things that he has never thought about before, or perhaps in ways that he has not yet thought about. Above all, the motivation and practical advice in this book should help you work toward his financial goals so that he can live a better life and enjoy himself more than ever before.
Also, this book is not the beginning and end of all previous topics. But it does give a good overview and will point out the areas that will help you the most and then you can find resources that go deeper into the topics you need to learn the most. This is an excellent introduction to wealth and contains many proven strategies for success. The only thing is that you have to act on the information provided, and if you do, you can’t help but be more successful.